Receives UK Time from MSF 60kHz transmitter at Anthorn, Cumbria, England
Also, receives NIST Time Signal from WWVB 60kHz transmitter at Fort Collins,Colorado, USA
- Easy to interface with your Arduino or other MCU
- On-board indicator LED to signal the time code pulses. Helps alignment during code development.
- Simple interface, only 4 pins to connect.
- Provides output in convenient inverted format (output is low, and goes high once per second).
- Low power standby mode - connect PON to Vdd. Connect PON to GND for normal operation.